Requirements for the website to start accepting payments online
Step 1 : General site requirements
- The website is working and all pages are displayed correctly
- All the products and services on the website have detailed descriptions and specifications
- The products and services that you sell matches those you listed on our merchant application
- If you have certificates and licenses, publish them on the site
Step 2 : Policies
The following polices must be clearly displayed to the shopper before he/she makes payments.
- Delivery / Shipment policy
- Refund / Return policy
Step 3 : Currencies & payment methods
- Add information about currencies and supported payment methods on your website
- All currencies and payment methods that were listed on our application form must be indicated.
Step 4 : Payment logos
- Place the logos of card payments on the home page , so that your customers know which payment methods accepted before making a purchase.
Step 5 : Your company details
Display the following details about your company , most common on contact page .
- Registration name , office address, registration address , contact email / phone
That’s all , your website is now ready to accept customers payments.