Requirements for the websites to start accepting payment online.
and to satisfy the standards of international payment eco-systems and trading rules.
STEP 1 : General site requirements
The website is working and all it’s pages are displayed correctly.
All the products and services on the website have detailed descriptions and specifications.The products and services that you sell match those you listed on your merchant application form. If you have certificates and licenses , publish them on the site
STEP 2 ： Pages and Policies
The following policies must be clearly displayed to the shopper before he/she makes a payment
- About us
- Shipment policy (if you sell physical goods)
- Return & refund policy(if you sell physical goods)
- Terms and conditions
- KYC Policy (for dating and adult websites)
- Deposit/withdrawal policy, AML, and KYC Policy (for gambling, forex, crypto sites)
- Risk disclaimer (for gambling, forex, crypto, and adult websites)
- Contact us ( with contact phone , company name , address and email etc)
STEP 3: Currencies and payment methods
Add information about currencies and supported payment methods on your site. All currencies and payment methods that were listed on your application form must be indicated.
STEP 4: Payment logos
Place the logos of card payment systems on the homepage , so that your customers know which payment methods are accepted before making a purchase.
STEP 5 : Your company details
Display the following details about your company:
- registration name
- registered office address
- place of registration
- registered number
- an email address
- a contact telephone number
That’s all ! Your website is ready to accept customers payments.
Please you have any questions about our payment solutions , let us know .